Frequently Asked Questions

Prospective students are encouraged to visit Central Schools during class time to evaluate the programming toward their need. Please call (507) 387-3047 to confirm a visit and stop in at the school office in room 358 of the Lincoln Community Center upon arrival.

Graduating seniors may choose to graduate with their transferring school classmates, Central High School’s ceremony or both.

Central Schools will issue a diploma from the school the student transferred from or a Mankato Area Public Schools diploma. Central School does not issue its own diploma.

Co-Curricular Involvement
Students may with permission be involved with co-curricular activities at the traditional school setting. This includes music, theatre, athletics, prom, etc.

Transfer of Credits
Credits transfer from all accredited Charter, Private and Public Schools. Credits also transfer from treatment and correctional programs.

Enrollment Procedures
• Referred by transferring school.
• Intake interview at Central.
• Attend quarterly orientation day.